SureCav - New Technology in Cavity Wall Construction!
Provides up to 5% extra floor area when using original external dimensions!
SureCav is a moulded, recycled, polypropylene panel with spacer protrusions that forms the cavity and allows a stone, slate, brick and flint outer skin to be built without the need of an additional block leaf. This cavity protection system ensures clean and moisture free cavities.
British Board of Agrément (BBA) Cert. no. 04/4154 >>click to view
The SureCav Cavity Protection System
- Removes the need for a backing block or using wood shuttering as backing for the stone etc.
- Cheaper to use than concrete backing blocks
- Acts as a cavity spacer that guarantees a 50mm airflow
- Guarantees that the cavity remains completely clean
- Holds cavity wall insulation in place ensuring it works to its full efficiency
- Can be used with a conventional block inner leaf, timber frame or SIPS
- Ensures no water penetration from wind driven rain, enabling you to use 50mm cavities in any exposure zone >>more details
- SureCav can now be screwed to Timber Frame buildings >>more details
Architects, builders & developers
CAD drawing details in DWG format available >>here
"I found the product to be perfect for creating a random limestone facade which abuts the traditional rubble filled construction seamlessly, yet overcomes the inherent problems of water ingress through the limestone fissures."
JMA Design, North Yorkshire >>see more
"Charlie, all the semi-dry stone walling is on SureCav. Brilliant idea you had!"
Director, Lees Munday Architects >>see more
"SureCav is a fantastic product and as we said in the CPD it has very much become a standard detail for stonework within the office."
Louisa Meek CSA architects B.A. (Hons) >>see more
Architects and builders countrywide are adopting SureCav as a proven way to save time and money, as well as enhance the quality of their project.
SureCav® is a Registered Trade Mark of SureCav Limited No.2586715